Job opportunities for huisartsen/general practitioners
Would you like an interesting and developing job as a huisarts/general practitioner in Sweden? Welcome to Region Jämtland Härjedalen – a wonderful region in which to work, develop and live! We are situated in the middle of Sweden, around 500 km north of Stockholm.
As a huisarts in our primary care you will
- have a varied, challenging and stimulating job
- work independently with patients from the entire medical spectrum
- play an important role in emergency medical care since Region Jämtland Härjedalen only has one hospital and many of the health care centres are nowhere near the hospital in Östersund
- have good opportunities for further training and research
- be part of a network of colleagues with good contacts between primary care and specialist care
- be able to work with digital technology to facilitate medical care in sparsely populated areas
Region Jämtland Härjedalen boasts of more than 20 public primary health care centres scattered over an area which is a bit larger than the Netherlands. We will help you to find your favourite community in which to live and work.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to a few of our smaller communities:
Job options in and around the city of Östersund can also be discussed.
Quality of life is our number one priority at Region Jämtland Härjedalen. We are surrounded by the magnificence of nature, and the future offers endless opportunities for fulfilling experiences for you and your family. We are open to individual solutions regarding language training and relocation once we come to an agreement about a contract.